Randall Mitchell Companies specializes in custom home construction in Lee and Collier Counties. The principals of our organization have been building in the Naples area for 25 years. We are proud to offer a diverse menu of construction services including:
- Custom new home construction
- Assistance in the interview and selection of other professional team members such as home designers/architects, interior designers, and landscape architects
- Assistance in finding your homesite
- Renovation of your home or condo
Ultimately, Randall Mitchell Companies is responsible for the timely, cost-effective and quality construction of the plans developed by you or your Designer and inclusive of the specifications that you have established. More specifically, as your builder we shall be responsible for:
- Administering the application process for all county or city and special permits.
- Assisting in the application process for bank financing, if necessary.
- Coordinating, scheduling, monitoring and inspecting the job as a whole.
- Specifying, ordering, monitoring, receiving, inspecting and storing materials and fixtures from suppliers.
- Working out specifications, techniques, agreements, and schedules with contractors and inspecting their work.
- Checking the records of individual contractors with the Construction Contractors Board.
- Obtaining certificates of current insurance from contractors.
- Obtaining suppliers’ and contractors’ warranties and helping you process warranty claims.
- Keeping track of your specifications, reminding you of decisions still to be made, and making changes requested.
- Tracking the costs of the job on a regular basis and comparing them to the original estimates.
- Liaison between you, the owner, and all the other people involved with the project:
- Designer, engineers, surveyors
- Plumbers, excavators, carpenters, electricians, roofers, masons, painters, cabinet makers, glaziers, concrete and sheet metal workers
- Installers of drywall, insulation, heating and air conditioning systems, fireplaces, flooring, and trim
- Government agencies, inspectors, utility companies, bankers, etc.